Friday, July 15, 2011

I spent a whole five weeks in Wellington before I had to return home because Cathy's heart decided to do all manner of weird and wacky things. I had only been there for a week when she had to go to hospital for some observations.
Then after four weeks I was sitting in the Family History Centre when I get a phone call, "I'm sitting in an ambulance." Cathy's heart rate rose to 240 beats per minute and she was close to passing out. Coupled with her arrhythmia she fluctuates between low heart rate and flutters. She was in hospital for a couple of days but I curtailed the contract so I could look after her.
It was good to get some ink under my nails although it took a while to get myself familiarised with the machine. The machine had a few things wrong with it so it made it a little frustrating trying to print. I had to remember some long forgotten skills to accommodate numbering and such like.

Its good to be back even though I still belong to the Great Unwashed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment